This year Phoenix Contact are celebrating 50 years of COMBICON.
COMBICON is Phoenix Contact's range of PCB terminal blocks and connectors, which boasts the world's largest portfolio of PCB connection technology. Success has been driven by continuous development, defining the standard for industry.
Creating reliable, durable and high-quality PCB connection technology has been Phoenix Contact's mission for the last 50 years.
Starting in 1972 the COMBICON was born, the first of it's kind, the KDS 2,5 PCB terminal block. Further decades of research and development have brought many notable changes, some of which are highlighted below:
- New standard set for screw connections
- First push-in spring connection
- Miniaturization of PCB connection technology
- Direct connection with ferrules
- Extra-flat push-in connectors
- World's first lever-actuated terminal block
- The first double-row THR header on the market
To keep up to date with the latest news, special offers and product information from Rapid, sign-up to our mailing list