Due to the adverse weather conditions in the UK, particularly in Scotland and the Pennines, some deliveries may be subject to delay. Please accept our apologies if your delivery is affected.
Committed to caring for the environment, employees and community.
Rapid Electronics is fully aware of its responsibilities to its staff, the environment and the community in which it operates. The company is committed to achieving best practice and a policy of continuous improvement in the areas of sustainability, health and safety, procurement and in its contribution to charity, educational and non-profit organisations.
Rapid's Corporate Social Responsibility Policy provides the framework for these activities and provides specific commitment to the following:
- Ensuring all of its customer-facing services and business operations continue to develop and facilitate ethical environmental practices
- Continue to set best practice standards to meet or surpass the requirements of environmental legislation
- Continue to develop procurement procedures to encompass social, ethical and environmental criteria to achieve best overall value
- Continue to observe the highest standards of health and safety practice for company employees and clients
- Continue to financially support and resource local charities and educational initiatives
- Continue to take reasonable steps to ensure that we do not employ someone who is being exploited.