An analog-output reflective sensor that has an integrated high efficiency infrared emitter and photodiode housed in a small form factor SMD package. The sensor is housed in a specially designed metal-shield to ensure excellent optical isolation resulting in low optical cross-talk. The sensor is specifically optimized for size, performance and ease of design in mobile constrained applications such as mobile phones and notebooks.
The range of the sensor can be increased from 60mm to 200mm with the use of the separately available signal conditioning IC (50-6969).
- Excellent optical isolation resulting in near zero optical cross-talk
- High efficiency emitter and high sensitivity photodiode for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Low cost surface-mount package
- Can be paired up with signal conditioning IC (50-6969)
- Detect objects from near zero to 60mm (200mm with signal conditioner)
- Low dark current
- Guaranteed Temperature Performance
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.