K & H AD-100 Advanced Solderless Breadboard - 360 Tie Points
Brand: K&H Manufacturing
Protobloc is a prototyping system offering a fast and economical method of circuit construction and development.
- Solderless concept allows components to be used time and time again
- Components are plugged into the board and are retained by double leaf spring contacts
- Sockets are on a 2.54mm matrix, allowing all dual-in-line integrated circuits, plus many other components to simply be plugged into the board
- An ideal system for the teaching of electronic systems and circuit design
- Two sets of 30 rows of 6 interconnected contact sockets
- Allows up to 5 connections to each pin of ICs placed across the central gap
- Total of 360 tie points
- All contact positions are clearly defined on an alphanumeric grid
- ABS polymer board mounted on an adhesive foam base
- An ideal introduction to solderless circuit development systems
|Order code||Part number||Tie points||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|34-0668||AD-10||10||81 x 30 x 19mm|
|34-0672||AD-4D||48||81 x 12 x 9mm|
|34-0666||AD-100||360||81 x 42 x 9mm|
|34-0674||AD-101||408||81 x 52 x 9mm|
|34-0676||AD-102||456||81 x 62 x 9mm|
|34-0678||AD-01||948||83 x 118 x 9mm|
|34-0662||AD-11||958||83 x 147 x 19mm|
|34-0664||AD-13||2854||266 x 168 x 24mm|
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.
Reviewed by: P hughes - 10 April 2015
Whats to say? Perfect size for my circuit and well made. Sticky back is VERY STICKY! One chance is all you get- so put it in the right place first time.
Reviewed by: - 24 January 2014
Cheap and very sticky, I use it for prototyping on a RPI and use a slice of pi interface for the GPIO pins and it works perfectly!