is designed especially for studio use and this professional quality condenser microphone will realistically capture all sounds with accuracy and sensitivity. Condenser microphones, due to their excellent response, are the preferred choice for capturing vocal and acoustic sound and are the microphone of choice in recording studios and radio stations. This microphone has a cardioid pattern that rejects off-axis sounds that are unwanted. A wide and flat frequency response and large sound pressure level figure enable the maximum capture of detail and means that this microphone is eminently suitable for use as a backline mic, especially for the low sounds from keyboards or bass.
has a tough, die-cast body that can withstand the rigours of working life in the studio or on the stage. Output from the microphone is via a gold-plated XLR output and the mic is supplied in a rugged foam-padded carrying case. Also included is a swivel stand mount so the microphone can be affixed to a studio's mic stands.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Behringer C-1 type