Rapid puts the customer at the heart of our business. We continually review our processes to ensure we are delivering the best possible service, but there may be occasions when customers feel that we have fallen short of those high standards. Every customer has the right to complain and we welcome the opportunity to learn from any mistakes we have made.
Our policy is to:
- Provide a complaints procedure that is clear, fair and easy to use.
- Treat every complaint we receive seriously, and respond in a reasonable timeframe.
- Treat all customers with respect regarding their complaint.
- Ensure that every complaint is investigated in a fair, confidential, transparent and timely manner.
- Make all customer facing staff at Rapid aware of what to do in the event of a complaint.
- Use any feedback we receive as a result of a complaint as training for our internal teams.
- Review any internal processes to improve how we interact with customers.
- Log every official complaint.
- Endeavour to resolve every complaint, where possible, and repair any damage made to the relationship between Rapid and the customer.
- Make the senior management team at Rapid aware of all official complaints received.
For details of our general Terms and Conditions, please click here.
This policy was last reviewed in December 22.