<p><B>GENIE</B> is a low-cost microcontroller programming system designed exclusively for schools and colleges. The <B>GENIE C08 Light Kit</B> is an ideal project kit for introducing students to simple lighting projects, such as an electronic die, a wearable badge or a night-time warning system. The kit is based around the <B>GENIE C08</B> 8-pin microcontroller and the <B>GENIE Design Studio</B> flowchart programming software for Microsoft Windows™.<BR><BR>The kit contains all components required for construction and requires only the download cable (<B>13-6023</B>) to connect to the computer for downloading programs. There are free online resources and community website at <A href="http://www.genieonline.com" target=_blank>www.genieonline.com</A> and, in addition, full assembly and usage instructions are included.</p>
- Perfect introduction to simple light projects
- PCB also available separately
- Also available is a plug and play USB download cable, which eliminates COM port problems
- Battery power is 3 to 5V supplied by either AA or AAA batteries or by a 3V coin-cell battery
- PCB Mounting holes
- PCB Dimensions 52.5 x 49mm
Note: The GENIE Design Studio software is free to download directly from www.genieonline.com. For convenience, Rapid can also supply this software on CD-ROM (see 13-6024).