The distance sensor works with standard Pulse-Ranging technology. It achieves a repeatability of 5mm with a working range of 0.2 to 8m and an absolute accuracy of 25mm The sensor operates independent of environmental influences. Red laser as a light transmitter High reproducibility, regardless of the surface, and low black-white difference. Insensitive of extraneous light even with energy saving lamps
IO-Link interface for service and process data.
- Analog output
- Accurate, clear and reproducible measurements
- IO-Link interface
- Laser Class 2
- Dimensions 25.8 x 93 x 54.3mm
- Transmit/receive range 50m
- Operating voltage 10 to 30V DC/(with IO-Link-Modus) 18 to 30V DC
- Connection device M12 plug, 4 poles
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.