The Carlo Gavazzi EM330 is a three-phase energy meter suitable for use with Wallbox Pulsar Plus, Copper SB and Commander 2 for Power Boost load management requirements.
It has a back-lit LCD display and an integrated touch keypad. It is particularly suited to active energy metering and cost allocation via current transformer (CT) connections, and has dual-tariff management availability.
It is housed in a DIN-rail mounting enclosure with IP51 front degree protection.
- Three phase energy meter
- Class 1 (kWh) according to EN62053-21
- Class B (kWh) according to EN50470-3
- Accuracy ±0.5% RDG (current/voltage)
- Current measurement via current transformers (CT), included
- Backlit LCD display (3x 8-digit) with integrated touch key-pad
- Energy readout on display: 8 digit
- Variable readout on display: 4 digit
- Energy measurement: kWh and kvarh
- kWh+ by 2 tariffs
- kWh per phase
- System variables: kW, kvar, kVA, VLL, VLN, PF, Hz, kWdmd, kWdmd peak
- Phase variables: kW, kvar, kVA, VLL, VLN, A, PF
- Auxiliary power supply
- Dimensions: 3-DIN module
- Protection degree (front): IP51
- Run hour meter
- Neutral current calculation
- Supplied complete with three 250A current transformers
- Carlo Gavazzi type EM330
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.