The Arduino IoT Starter Kit is an open programmable IoT platform that allows you to build custom IoT devices with full control over algorithms and data.
It can be used to build out-of-the-box projects to add connectivity to appliances around the home. The kit offers 8 versatile projects and can be used in applications such as a smart thermostat, motion sensor, smart gardening, and remote control for lights and other home appliances.
- Colour display
- Touch buttons
- RGB LEDs
- Swappable MKR board
- Develops an understanding of the IoT concepts
- IoT cloud
- Sensors and actuators: Relays, On-board sensors, Connectors
- Crypto chip for secure data transfer
- Can be used to add connectivity to appliances around the home
- Applications: Smart thermostat, Remote control for lights and other home appliances, Motion sensor, Smart gardening, Home security alarm, Inventory control, Thermostat control, Personal weather station, etc.
- Kit includes: OLED colour display, OPLA board, MKR Wi-Fi® 1010 board, Circular plastic enclosure, 12 months subscription to Create Maker plan, 2x cables, Motion sensor, Moisture sensor, USB cable
- Arduino Education type AKX00026
||Arduino IoT starter kit
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.