- Lot 1 - Electronic Components and Service Aids
- Lot 2 - Tools and Fixings
- Lot 3 - Test and Measurement Equipment
- Lot 4 - Batteries
Rapid had previously been awarded Lot 1 of this framework agreement, but for the current agreement has secured all four Lots.
Chris Calver, Education Manager at Rapid, said: “We are incredibly pleased and proud to have been awarded this framework for the next four years. Being awarded all four of the NUWPEC lots makes it considerably easier for our university customers to continue to use Rapid for the components that they know and love, but also to consolidate supplies of test equipment, batteries and tools to one supplier.”
To support this framework, Rapid has a dedicated sales team looking after the Further and Higher Education sectors which includes a dedicated website, field-based Business Development Managers, office-based Key Account Managers and Quotes specialists.
The NUWPEC framework is open to the following university consortia:
- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium
- North East Universities Purchasing Consortium
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium
- Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges
- The Universities Caterers Organisation
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales
Rapid has invested in integration with eProcurement platforms to make ordering as simple as possible. From eCatalogue to full punch out systems, Rapid has already implemented numerous systems. To find out more and bring Rapid's product portfolio to your eProcurement system, please contact our Education team: firstname.lastname@example.org.