Ghoulish Greetings from us at Rapid! We are excited to announce our latest art competition in partnership with Daler Rowney.
Inspired by the spooky influence October brings, we would love to see your take on Halloween-inspired art. It can be eerie, creepy crawly, freakishly fun, moveable or interactive, even toe-curlingly cute, witch-ever you like - just as long as it is hauntastically Halloween themed.
What could you make?
Could it be a spooky ‘moving eye’ picture or a Halloween candy grabber? What about a cool carved pumpkin or eerie model? Whatever your idea be sure to share it with us and you could be the one lucky winner of a selection of Daler Rowney goodies - worth £50
(inc. VAT) We promise, it's not a trick, but a sweet treat!
Look out for some creepy and cool ideas on our social media this month with some handy guides on how to make some eerie art this Halloween.
This competition will run from 6th October to 1st November
so don’t forget to share your creation with us on social media.
The winner will be contacted by November 4th.
Twitter - @Rapid_Edu
Facebook - @rapideducation
LinkedIn - @rapideducation
Instagram - @rapideducation
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a chance to win.
Find out all about our latest Education updates, exclusive product launches and special offers when you sign up to our Education newsletter.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The competition closes and the deadline for entries: Monday 1st November 2021 at 23:59
- Only one entry per person
- The judges' decision is final
- Only the pre-selected Daler Rowney products are available as a prize and must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Rapid Electronics reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever
- The prize will be awarded by the 4th November 2021 from all the valid correct entries received by the closing date
- Entrants must not be employees of Rapid Electronics Limited, their dependents or anyone else connected with the promotion
- Please note that there is only one winner of this competition