TruSemi UM3561 Three Siren Generator
Three siren sound generator with three alarm sounds and one sound effect, designed for use in toys.
- Operates from a 3V DC supply
- A small 8Ω loudspeaker can be driven by using an external NPN transistor
- The IC can deliver an output current of 3mA, and has a nominal current consumption of just 150µA
- The oscillator frequency is typically 106.5kHz
- CE Approved
- Supplied in an 8-pin DIL package
|DC supply voltage||2.4V to 3.6V|
| Operating current||150µA max|
| Output current||3mA min|
| Frequency stability||20% max|
| 'H' input voltage||(VDD –0.2V) to VDD|
| 'L' input voltage||VSS to (VSS +0.2V)|
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.
*Question functionality currently disabled
11 February 2016 Question by: yogesh
| Product code: 82-0704
Q. how much frequency generated by UM3561?
A. Hi Yogesh, thank you for your question. The typical frequency is 106.5kHz (106496 kHz) as stated in the data sheet.
Be the first to submit a review