<p>For a small outlay on a few colours and a suitable brush, fabric painting opens up endless opportunities for transforming your wardrobe and your home. It enables you to create one-of-a-kind pieces of wearable art (t-shirts are the most common) or to design some special cushion covers, curtains, or a wall hanging. Apart from knitted garments, these paints are suitable for all non-finished fabrics such as cotton, linen, jute, silk, synthetics and blended woven fabrics.</p>
- All-purpose, water based fabric paint for light coloured fabrics
- Colours can be intermixed
- Ready to use straight from the bottle
- Can be diluted with water for ease of application or to create pastel shades and washes
- Textile fabric paint is fixed by ironing.
- Apply textile fabric paint to the dried fabric and then allow to dry thoroughly
- Available in either standard or pearl colours
- Standard colours: white, green, purple, orange, black and yellow
- Supplied in sets of 6x 150ml bottles
Note: Always iron the painted fabric application from the reverse side, or iron the whole painted area from the front, through a cover of cloth.