The <STRONG>Anvil desoldering pump </STRONG>is a spring loaded, piston driven solder removal tool which creates a powerful vacuum to suck up molten solder. The piston is primed before the solder is heated and released by pressing a button. Spare tips are available to extend the working life of the tool, 85-0611 is an ESD safe nozzle and 85-0609 is the standard Teflon nozzle.
- Simple one handed operation
- Aluminium body
- Push button action for fast, precise working
- Tough, metal bodied desoldering tool
- Nozzle can be quickly removed for cleaning or replacement
- Available with standard or antistatic (ESD) tip for use with static sensitive devices