A monolithic 1A step-down (buck) voltage regulator from National Semiconductor that is a high efficiency replacement for the more conventional 3-pin linear regulators. The device requires a minimum number of external components and is simple to use.
Its design substantially reduces the size of heatsink required and, in many cases, no thermal management is required as dissipated power is low.
- Supplied in a 5-pin TO-220-5 package
- Power 5V
- Guaranteed 1A output
- Output voltage tolerance ±4%
- External shutdown facility
- Low power standby mode
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Requires minimal external components
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 to +125°C
|Supply Voltage Max
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.