A 110V mains powered 25W soldering iron supplied without a mains plug.
Highly respected by both industrial users and hobbyists alike, Antex soldering irons have become one of today's classic soldering tools. It is a tribute to the simple, yet highly effective basic design of the XS25W miniature electric soldering iron that it has changed little over the years.
- 110V operating voltage
- Supplied without mains plug
- PVC cable
- Inner ceramic shaft provides near-perfect insulation with virtually no leakage (3 to 5µA)
- Outer stainless steel shaft for strength
- Bits are held on the element shaft by an internal spring clip and simply slide on or off for changing
- Supplied complete with 2.3mm bit and mains cable
- Antex part S551470
A slide-on hanging hook for the iron is available separately
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.