The Keithley 2450 is a Single Output Variable Bench DC Power Supply/ SourceMeter SMU Instrument that truly brings Ohm's law (current, voltage, and resistance) testing right to your fingertips.
The innovative graphical user interface (GUI) and advanced, capacitive touchscreen technology allows intuitive usage, and helps to minimise the learning curve to enable engineers and scientists to learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier.
The 2450 is the SMU for everyone: a versatile instrument, particularly well-suited for characterising modern scaled semiconductors, nano-scale devices and materials, organic semiconductors, printed electronics, and other small-geometry and low-power devices.
- Capabilities of I-V systems, curve tracers, and semiconductor analyzers at a fraction of their cost
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface (GUI)
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Enhanced sensitivity with new 20mV and 10nA source/measure ranges
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four Quickset modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input triaxial connections
- Model 2450 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Model 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- Front panel USB memory port for data/programming/configuration I/O
- Manufacturer's part: Keithley 2450
Not recommended for use as a battery charger.
|Number of Outputs
|Output Current Max.
|Output Current Min.
|Output Voltage Max.
|Output Voltage Min.
|Supply Voltage Range
||100 to 240V
||0 to +50°C
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.