This halogen-free speaker cable from LappKabel has a robust black PVC outer sheath which gives strength to the cable while allowing high flexibility.
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for fixed installation): 5
- Bend radius (no. of ODs for flexible installation): 15
- Cable features: Flame-retardant, Cold-resistant, Flexible
- Cable Type: UNITRONIC® SPEAKER
- Colour: Black
- Core layout: finely stranded according to VDE 0295
class 5/IEC 602228 Class 5
- Cross section 2 x 2.5mm²
- Insulation material: PVC
- Max. temperature range (fixed installation): +80°C
- Max. temperature range (flexible installation): +70°C
- Min. temperature range (fixed installation): -40°C
- Min. temperature range (flexible installation): -25°C
- No. of leads 2
- Outside diameter: 8.6mm
- Shielded: No
- Sold per metre: Yes
- Test voltage: 1500V
- Manufacturer's part 1233301
This cable will be supplied in one continuous length, subject to the maximum reel size. For example, an order for 7 metres of cable will result in a single 7-metre cable being supplied, not 7 one-metre lengths.
||Sold per metre
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.