This UPS Battery Module 13Ah 12V DC from EA Elektro-Automatik is a high quality emergency power supply for electronic equipment requiring continuous operating in event of a mains supply failure, therefore proving ideal for industrial and health monitoring systems, communication systems, manufacturing and process control systems.
An external or several battery units EA-BU (maintenance free, sealed lead acid batteries) can be connected as required. Mains failure and battery low voltage can be displayed on LEDs and via isolated output contacts. At risk of deep discharge the unit is shut off. All terminals are located on the front panel using the plug-in system, while the wiring can be made before the installation of the units.
If required the units can be snapped onto DIN rails No.35. Because of the Phoenix plug-in system, maintenance and exchange of the units is very quick and easy. The exchange and maintenance of the batteries can be carried out during operation.
- Maintenance free
- DIN-rail mounting
- Alarm outputs, remote on/off
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Deep discharge protection, battery voltage low alarm
- Connections: Pluggable screw terminals
- Input and output voltage range: 12V DC
- Rechargeable battery capacity: 13Ah
- 180 x 133 x 125mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Manufacturer's part BU 712-13