The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi computers with PoE pins, including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. It's used to power Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network. The HAT also includes a fan that will cool the Raspberry Pi processor.
Raspberry Pi board not included
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2009 PoE
- Input voltage: 37 to 57V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5V DC / 5A
- Cooling: 25mm x 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated switch-mode power supply
- Fan control
- Mechanically compatible with the existing Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
||Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.