A range of LappKabel Etherline Cat5e flexible Ethernet cable. This industrial cable is screened against interference and ideal for connecting two electric components up to a distance of 60m maximum. The cable can be used in dry and damp rooms.
The cable consists of bare stranded conductors, with foam skin core insulation, copper braid and foil screening as overall screening, and an outer sheath of PUR (LSZH).
- High-quality, double screening ensures high transmission reliability
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant FRNC outer sheath
- Peak operating voltage: (not for power applications) 125V
- Test voltage: Core/core: 1000V
- Core/screen: 500V
- Temperature range: During installation: -5°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Characteristic impedance: 100Ω ±15%
- Supplied in lengths of 1m
- Available with PUR (LSZH) sheath
- Available in 2 or 4-pair options
This cable will be supplied in one continuous length. For example, an order for 7 metres of cable will result in a single 7-metre cable being supplied, not 7 one-metre lengths.