<P>These <STRONG>GPT AC/DC withstanding voltage testers </STRONG>from <STRONG>GW Instek </STRONG>provide a solid foundation for reliable, safe and practical safety compliance testing. </P><P>Manufactured with high durability and multiple user-protection design, these testers meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components. </P><P></P><P>A total of 4 safety testers are available from the GPT-9800 series, namely GPT-9804, GPT-9803, GPT-9802 and GPT-9801 - all of which are available for various applications. The <STRONG>GPT-9804 </STRONG>is a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests. The <STRONG>GPT-9803 </STRONG>is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding as well as insulation resistance tests. The <STRONG>GPT-9802 </STRONG>is capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests, whereas the <STRONG>GPT-9801 </STRONG>is able to perform AC withstanding test. The testers are built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for all the tests.</P><P>This range also includes the GPT-9900 series, built upon a platform of AC 500VA maximum power output. The <STRONG>GPT-9904 </STRONG>is a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests, whereas the <STRONG>GPT-9903 </STRONG>is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. <BR></P>
- 200VA or 500VA AC test capacity
- 240 x 64 ice blue dot matrix LCD
- Manual/auto mode
- Function key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for caution and status indication
- Safety "interlock" function
- Zero crossing turn-on operation
- Controllable ramp-up Time
- True RMS current measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for "start" and "stop" control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
Packs include: Quick start guide, CD (completed user manual), power cord, interlock key, remote terminal male plug, test lead GHT-114 and GTL-115.