Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game
Brand: Learning Resources
Time to make a pizza! This clever game teaches fraction concepts and skills using slices of pizza to identify fraction denominations.
- Students can play seven different games to practise identifying fractions
- Matching fraction equivalents
- Fraction addition and subtraction
- Game includes 13 double-sided pizzas (one side shows fractions) and 3 double-sided spinners providing different levels of learning
- Suitable for two to six players
- Whole pizzas measure 273mm
- Suitable for Key Stages 1 & 2 (ages 5 to 11)
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.
Reviewed by: Meshia - 24 July 2008