The Behringer Eurolive B210D is an active 200W 2-Way PA Speaker System with
10" woofer and 1.35" compression driver.
One of the coolest things about active loudspeakers is the lack of
back-breaking racks of amps and crossovers that are required to make passive
speaker systems sound almost as good. But that extra weight is transferred to
the loudspeaker, making it difficult for a single user to heave it onto the top
of a speaker stand.
Behringer's D Series merges the best features of active loudspeakers with
significantly lower weight. Hidden deep inside each enclosure is the equivalent
of an active 2-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp,
limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers, yet the overall weight is less than
comparable loudspeaker systems!
At the heart of each D Series loudspeaker are two high-current amplifiers
capable of driving the speakers to their maximum with no distortion - and
without speaker damage, thanks to active internal protection circuits.They will
astound you with their massive punch, smooth mids and articulate top-end!
Thanks to their trapezoidal design, these cabinets can be laid on their side
providing the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications.
- High-power 200W 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker
- Extremely powerful 10" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass
and acoustic power
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Black casing
- Manufacturer's part B210D
||65 to 20000Hz