The Light Stitches Camper Van Key Ring Kit is a KS3 textile and electronics project.
It uses smart textiles and electronic components to create headlights (LEDs) that turn on when the soft switch, hidden in the window, is pressed. The kit uses smart conductive thread allowing connections to be easily made by simply tying a knot or sewing around the LEDs and other components.
- Single kit
- Kit includes all components and materials
- Smart conductive thread allows connections to be made by simply tying a knot or sewing around the LEDs (Lights)
- Free downloadable instruction booklet including template
- Booklet shows in detail how to turn metal textiles materials like zips, press studs, etc., into switches
- Due to their simplicity, Light Stitches kits are currently being used by various textile consultants and throughout education from Primary to University level
For more information, please visit our Light Stitches minisite.
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.