Self-assembly abstract 22-layer (2 turns) model kit of DNA. (DeoxyriboNucleic Acid).
This advanced miniDNA™ model is comprised of colour-coded, abstract-shaped parts, designed to represent the nitrogenous bases, pentagonal sugar and pyramidal phosphate components needed to make a double-helix model of DNA. The 3 hydrogen bonds that connect Cytosine to Guanine and the 2 that connect Thymine to Adenine are represented by the appropriate number of pegs.
The DNA model kit is supplied complete with stand and assembly instructions. It can be displayed on its stand or untwisted into a ladder form, which can be 'unzipped' to demonstrate the process of replication.
Scale: 1 cm : 2 Angstroms.
- 22-layer (2 turns) self-assembly abstract model kit of DNA
- Comprised of colour-coded, abstract-shaped parts
- Supplied complete with assembly instructions and stand
- Model can be removed from stand and 'unzipped' to demonstrate the process of replication
- Scale: 1 cm : 2 Angstroms
- Approximate height 44cm
- Approximate diameter 11cm
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.