The Greisinger GMH 3161-01 is a Digital Manometer including Sensor for measuring the over/under pressure and pressure difference -100 to +2500 Pa or (±2500 Pa). The remarkable zero-point stability as well as two measurement ranges ensures that you will always have the optimal measurements by automatically switching between measurement ranges.
This handy and sturdy pressure instrument with integrated relative pressure sensor, and a 4mm pressure connector is suitable for air and non-corrosive and non-ionizing gases.
What's in the Box?
Greisinger GMH 3161-01
Manual and Battery
- Relative pressure sensor for over, under or differential pressure
- Suitable for air or non-corrosive or non-ionising gases
- Measuring Range: -100 to +2500 Pa or (± 2500 Pa)
- Measuring range possible by changing the pressure connection ports
- Overload: max. 100 mbar rel.
- Accuracy (typ. values): ±0,3% Full Scale (Hysteresis and Linearity)
- ± 0,4% Full Scale (Temperature Influence 0-50°C)
- Pressure Units: bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg
- Special Features: Auto-Off, BAT, Min-/Max-Wert, Hold, Tara, Scale, Offset
- Mains Adaptor Socket, Serial Interface
- 2 Pressure Connection Ports Ø4mm, Piezoresistive Sensor
- Manufacturer's part: Greisinger GMH 3161-01
||-100 to +2500 Pa
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.