The Xytronic LF-389D 60W Digital ESD Safe Soldering Station has a digital temperature readout and a soldering temperature range of 150 to 480°C. Its electronic circuitry maintains the soldering temperature within 5°C by means of a temperature sensor mounted in the soldering iron.
The electronic circuitry employs Zero Voltage switching techniques that prevent the generation of voltage and current spikes that could damage sensitive components.
- Warm-up time approx. 1 minute
- Fast temperature recovery
- Temperature lock
- Slender, ergonomic soldering iron with rubberised grip
- Non-burning silicone rubber cable between station and iron
- Tip grounding leakage less than 0.4mV
- Uses Xytronic 44-5106XX series soldering tips
- Supplied complete with iron stand, tip cleaner and instruction booklet
- Xytronic type LF389D