Single 148:1 ratio metal gearbox suitable for light industrial, educational, modelling and R&D applications. It is constructed from steel and brass, housed in a protective plastic cover which prevents ingress of dust and dirt and protects the user against accidental contact with gears. The motors is fitted with a bracket with four fixing holes making it easy to mount on a flat surface.
For speed regulation see panel mounted speed regulator (order code: 37-1245) (Not for use below 6V operation).
- Designed for heavy duty industrial and model applications
- 4.5 to 15V voltage rating
- Robust unit boasts a powerful high quality motor
- Sintered steel bearings
- Precious metal motor brushes
- No maintenance required
- Gears equally efficient in either direction
- MFA/Como 919D series