With the Velleman Arduino Ethernet Shield Kit you can configure your Arduino as a simple web server or let it get data from the worldwide web.
- Pre-assembled module
- Based on the Microchip ENC28J60 chip
- Downloadable sample sketches and library
- Stackable design: can be stacked with other shields
- Large user community
- Data rates up to 10Mbps
- Integrated MAC controller
- 8kB Transmit / Receive Packet Dual Port Buffer
- MAC controller supports both Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast packets, has a programmable (up to 64-byte) pattern matching feature within a packet at user defined offset and programmable wake-up on multiple packet formats (Magic Packet, Unicast, Multicast, Broadcast, specific packet match or any packet)
- Uses pin 10 and 2 on an Arduino UNO™ board. It also uses the ICSP connector as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- Dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30mm
- Velleman type VMA04
Requires 1x Arduino UNO™ (not included).