A pre-assembled Velleman Extended USB Interface Board with a total of 33 input/outputs - including analogue/digital and + 1PWM output.
- Connection to the computer is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is not possible
- Provides a high level of secure implementation
- All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
- Write custom Windows applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder
- Writes to most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL
- 8 analogue 10-bit resolution inputs: 0-5V or 10V DC/20kΩ
- 8 analogue 8-bit resolution outputs: 0-5V or 10V DC/47Ω
- 8 digital inputs, open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on board LED indication
- One 10-bit PWM output, 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA/40V) with on board LED indication.
- General response time 4ms per command
- USB Port: 2.0 and 1.1 compatible (USB cable included)
- Suitable for use with Windows 98SE or higher (Windows NT excluded)
- Windows XP recommended for optimum compatibility
- Velleman type VM140 (Ready-assembled module)
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.