The Behringer UCG102 Guitar USB Link is a device that provides an interface between a guitar and a computer (both PC and Mac) in order to take advantage of the many software-based sound processing products. Supplied with the Guitar Link are Guitar Combos
, an amplifier, cabinet and effects modelling program from Native Instruments
, a comprehensive open source Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and also energyXT2
, a feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer. The guitar/computer setup allows both the recording and live playback of many professional quality guitar sounds.
The unit features an input level switch and headphone volume control. There is a 1/4in TS input for the guitar and also a 1/4in TRS headphone output, which may also be used as a monitor output. The USB connection provides the necessary 5V DV to power the unit.
- Simple setup to get professional, studio quality sounds
- Directly works with both PC and Mac
- Ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC audio optimization included
- Powered via USB - no additional power supply required
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Behringer UCG102 type