Behringer UB1202 Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Behringer's newest 12 input, 2 bus mic/line mixer boasts 4 state-of-the-art INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3 band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels.
There is also 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs.
Like the smaller UB1002, the UB1202 is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130dB dynamic range for 24 bit, 192kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, ultra-musical 3 band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- One post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphone and control room outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany