Enable Teachers to demonstrate the generation of electricity using Wind, Solar and Water power.
- This portable unit comes in an easy to assemble kit format and includes four interchangeable dials to demonstrate the power being generated – meter, moving cogs, flashing lights and a siren
- The unit can be used indoors and outdoors
- Applicable to both Science and Geography studies
- This teaching resource is relevant to the National Curriculum and helps pupils understand the process of renewable and sustainable energy, and the environmental issues surrounding these forms of energy generation
- Suitable for Key Stages 2, 3 & 4 (ages 7 to 16)
- Supplied as a kit