Behringer QX2442USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer
The flagship of the Xenyx QX USB Series; the QX2442USB has 10 state-of-the-art, Xenyx-powered mic inputs, 4 stereo channels, 4 Aux Sends, 4 stereo Aux Returns, plus Behringer's easy to use 'one knob' compressors on all mono channels.
Other features exclusive to the QX2442USB are: four subgroups for mixing flexibility; L/R Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); and 8 each Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless mic functionality, thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. No task is too big or too small for the Xenyx QX2442USB!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 'Wireless-ready' for high quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at Behringer.com
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
|No. of Buses
|No. of Inputs