Behringer QX1204USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer
Ideal for both live performance and home-based recording, the Xenyx Q1204USB/QX1204USB compact mixer provides 4 mono channels with premium Xenyx mic preamps, sweet 3 band British-style EQ, plus two stereo channels.
A professional-quality mixer through and through, all mono channels feature true +48V phantom power, Behringer's 'one knob' studio-grade compressor and two Aux Sends (one pre/post fader selectable per channel, one post-fader). Two stereo Aux Returns are provided for use with external FX modules.
You also get Behringer's seamless wireless mic functionality (QX1204USB only), thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and your computer. The handy Mute/ALT 3-4 function allows you to tap into 4 Bus capability.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- 'Wireless-ready' for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at Behringer.com
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
|No. of Buses
|No. of Inputs
||Small format mixer