The Primary 2 kit is designed to teach children the basic principles of electrics and electronics in a fun way. The kit is suitable for use in the classroom or the home. It covers the requirements of the Science National Curriculum
at Key Stages 1 & 2
with links to Design and Technology and also adds many extra exciting experiments. The manual contains all the National Curriculum worksheets covering Key Stage 1 and 2 Science
at levels 2F
, complete with teacher/parent notes, it also shows all the circuits that can be built with the kit.
All the parts fit together with press-studs on a baseboard so very little skill is required to assemble the components, making the kit suitable for all abilities. For young students, the brightly coloured parts makes it very easy to identify what goes where. The manual uses both block diagrams and circuit symbols, so students soon learn how to understand and interpret circuit diagrams.
- Over 100 experiments to build
- The Primary2 kit is designed to teach students the basic principles of electricity and electronics
- Worksheets and notes included
- Robust, brightly coloured and number coded parts for ease of construction
- Learn about electric circuits, switches, motors, conductors/insulators, logic, and more
- Suitable for Key Stages 1, 2 & 3 (ages 5 to 14)
Requires 4x AA batteries (not included) - see Batteries