NAO Training - Get to know your NAO
Rapid will be holding a number of training events for NAO owners throughout 2016. These sessions will be held at our offices in Colchester and are free to anybody who has purchased a NAO from Rapid.
The training will cover:
- Setting up and caring for you NAO robot
- Using the Aldebaran Community and downloading behaviours
- Using Choregraphe to program your NAO
- Simple behaviours
- Using Dialog for more complex interactions
- Animating your NAO using Timelines
What you will need to bring:
- Your NAO Robot, battery, power supply and Ethernet cable (unless you are collecting your new robot from Rapid at the training)
- A laptop with the Choregraphe programming software installed
When and where:
Training sessions are held at Rapid's offices located just off the A12 in Colchester, Essex.
Sessions will start at 9:00 and end at approximately 16:00. The training sessions themselves are free but attendees will be required to make their own travel arrangements and book accommodation if overnight stays are required. There are a number of hotels within a short drive and Colchester railway station is approximately 10 minutes away by taxi.
Wednesday 10th Feb 2016
Wednesday 6th April 2016
Wednesday 8th June 2016
Wednesday 10th August 2016
Tuesday 11th October 2016
Wednesday 14th December 2016
To book your place or to find out more, contact email@example.com.
Rapid is based on Severalls Lane, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5JS