The Behringer Microphone Ultravoice XM8500 is an active, dynamic, cardioid microphone that is designed especially for vocal performance. The mic has a frequency response of 50Hz to 15kHz and to minimise breath and pop noise a two-stage pop filter is included. The microphones cardioid response enables the source signal to be captured whilst rejecting off-axis sound. Additional features include a tough metal construction, sturdy windscreen, mic clip, stand adaptor and a rugged hard case. As a professional quality microphone, this unit will be equally at home in the practice room, studio, stage, lecture theatre, etc.
The advantages of a dynamic type microphone that make it ideal for vocal performance and for 'miking up' instruments are that it is robust and resistant to moisture and can achieve very high levels of gain before feedback sets in.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output before feedback
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adaptor and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Behringer XM8500 type
- Compatible cable - 20-4040 - and plug - 20-2972.