This state-of-the-art programmable intelligent brick serves as the brain for Mindstorms education robots, and will allow the robot to come alive and perform different operations.
- Features a powerful 32-bit ARM7 microprocessor
- Support for Bluetooth wireless communication
- Programmable dot matrix display
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 4 data input ports
- 3 output ports for distributing the data as commanded
- 6 wire digital platform
- 8kHz loud speaker
- Up to three NXT Bricks can be connected at the same time
- Communication is with one NXT brick at a time
- The intelligent brick is ready for anything students might create
- Powered by 6 AA (1.5V) batteries (not included) or lithium rechargeable battery (see order code 70-1262)
- LEGO type 9841
- Suitable for Key Stages 2, 3 & 4 (ages 7 to 16)
This is an individual component, and does not include any sensors, motors, cords, or other accessories. NXT Software not included, (please see order code 70-6058.