launch set from Estes
takes only a few minutes to assemble - all you need is glue and plastic cement to get this rocket
ready for the launch pad. Powered by standard Estes engines, the Helicat can reach heights in excess of 500 feet
. The Helicat gets its name from the unique helicopter nose cone recovery system which brings the rocket safely back down to land.
- Includes Electron Beam launch controller and Porta-Pad II launch pad
- Length 30.25in (76.8cm)
- Diameter 1.35in (34mm)
- Precoloured parts
- Plastic nose cone and fins
- Parachute and helicopter recovery
- Recommended engines: B4-2, B6-2 (first flight), C6-3, C6-5
- Maximum altitude 550ft (168m)
- Recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12.
- Manufacturer's part D-ES1465