The Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector is a professional treasure trove detector and is one of the fastest, most accurate and most powerful detectors in the world! The size and depth of the located object are calculated and graphically represented as an oval on the display which also shows all information about filter and programme settings, the type, size and depth of the located object, battery level and much more.
The size and depth of all detected objects are measured simultaneously and shown on the display. Automatic Ground Track and Automatic track adjustment filter adapt the detector to variations in ground conditions, either automatically or via the Ground Track button.
An electronic English voice simulation can be selected that gives additional information when setting and during scanning operations. The detector reaches the highest power level when the Garrett deep-scanning system is in operation. The shape, size and depth of the object are identified through a crosswise swivelling action. Any detected metal objects are indicated visually on the display and audibly via the speaker.
- Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows true target size and depth
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA) identifies target's conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack™ optimizes treasure signals based on search coil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack™ Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio™: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrimination mode
- Search Modes (6 plus electronic pinpointing) All Metal, Zero, Jewellery, Custom, Relics, Coins and Pinpoint
- Supplied complete with 25 and 32cm non-imaging probe, stereo headphones, carry bag, 8x AA batteries and user manual
- Garrett type GTI 2500 Pro Package