After years of doing COS TAN calculations in black and green, the students of today can now calculate mathematics and other related disciplines in full colour thanks to the Casio FX-CG20.
According to Casio, this is the first model of its kind that sets aside the Mono screen.
The full colour LCD display screen looks perfect, with a natural illustration that shows fractions, square roots and other numerical expressions in the same way that they appear in maths textbooks.
The LCD screen has a high resolution with 82,940 points and is capable of displaying 65,536 colours. And if you think the colour display could affect the autonomy, then think again. The calculator can work continuously for 140 hours with 4x AAA alkaline batteries.
Colour can also be added to multiple graphs, such as point clouds, pie charts, bar graphs, coordinate axes and values that may be displayed when using the option of graphing. A Colour Link function lists all the colours used in graphs with the values in cells of the spreadsheet, to help better understand the data presented.
So bring your maths to life with the next generation of graphic calculators with this innovative device, that includes a picture plot function enabling the analysis of images and video, and an extensive range of graphic functions.
- High-resolution colour display with over 65,000 colours
- 8 lines, each with 21 characters
- Innovative picture plot application for photo and video analysis
- 7 colours can be used in various applications
- Colour-coding to simplify understanding
- Natural V.P.A.M. natural input and output mode
- Solve equations with integral, differential and probability functions
- Whole random numbers
- Unit conversion
- GcD and LCM function
- Chi-square GOF function
- Pre-installed geometry add-in
- Cartesian coordinate system
- Simple to connect to a PC as a USB mass storage device
||188.5 x 89.5 x 20.6mm
|Number of Digits
||8 x 21