Behringer CMD Micro DJ Controller
Behringer CMD is a Micro Compact 2-Deck DJ MIDI Controller. You might think that when you buy a product like this, you will need to give up a ton of functionality. Not so with the CMD MICRO. The MICRO has everything you need to DJ only smaller. We added the features others left out, because we understand that when you get this thing home, you might want to actually USE it. Touch sensitive platters? Check! Multiple cue points? Check! Channel faders? Check!
While we're talking about missing features, let's talk about the biggest feature missing from competing products iOS compatibility. If you're going to drag out a big laptop, why bother with an ultra-compact controller?
Of course, you can also use the CMD MICRO as a controller with any computer as well it's class-compliant and will work with Macs or PCs without needing to install drivers of any kind. It's truly plug and play.
Easy to carry, easy to use and easy to understand and best of all, easy on your wallet. Now anyone can afford to get a feel for what DJing is all about. View more CMD Micro videos
- 45mm faders for channels, crossfader, and pitch faders for a more natural DJ-friendly feel
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included (software claimed via redemption using an online code)
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Touch-sensitive platters allow for pitch-bending and scratching
- Highly portable and low-cost DJ control solution for computers or iOS based devices
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany