Invicta 117359 Biodegradability Science & Geography Kit
A new and innovative environmental science kit for teachers and pupils to conduct experiments.
- Demonstrates materials bio-degrading in compounds and liquids
- Observe the amount and rate of degrading over time, in differing materials and liquids
- Pupils should be encouraged to bring their own materials to conduct experiments
- Kit comes with 6 specially designed containers and a number of clips and cages to hold the materials in place
- Complete with a quantity of metal, card and bio-degradable plastic samples
- Designed to support the teaching of Geography and Science within the National Curriculum framework and to encourage discussion on sustainability and environmental issues
- Includes project work book
- Size: single container 145mm high (incl' lid) x 120mm across corners
To use this facility please Sign In. Alternatively use our Quotation page.
Be the first to submit a review