Behringer UB1832FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format Mixer
If you are looking for a capable compact mixer with a breathtaking 3D XPQ stereo surround effect, a 9 band stereo graphic EQ and Behringer's new FBQ Feedback Detection System, this is your machine.
Of course, you also get 14 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 6 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 3 aux sends per channel (1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send).
There are effective, extremely musical 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid bands plus switchable low-cut filters on all mono channels. 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing are also there for your convenience. The Voice Canceller eliminates the vocals in playbacks and therefore is great for karaoke.
You will also find the integrated 24 bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 6 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rate inputs
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Voice canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- 9 band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Effective, extremely musical 3 band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 14 balanced, high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- 3 aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring, one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany