The behringer B-Control Fader BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual
gear in a multitude of major audio software apps.
While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky
inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile,
real-time control. The BCF2000 fills this void with style.
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise
100mm motorised faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers,
organ-drawbars, synths and samplers.
You can make coordinated simultaneous fades that can't be performed with a
mouse - and the faders are motorised for automated control!
- 8 ultra-precise, 100mm, motorised faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders featuring LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and programme change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable either manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labelling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and software available for free download
- Manufacturer's part BCF2000