Build this PIC based kit which uses the persistence of vision (POV) of the human eye to create the illusion of a message being written in mid-air. Instruction details are available and are designed to be photocopied for class use. <br><br><iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EguVaPpHUtY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br><br><b>Teachers notes:</b> available to download by selecting the pdf icon below.
- Programmable – create your own messages up to 6 characters long
- 57 pre-defined characters
- Complete set of components including printed circuit board
- Ideal demonstration of PIC controlled electronics and construction
- Component count 25
- Also available as a money-saving classpack of 20 kits packed in a Gratnells tray
- Empty PCBs are also available separately
- Suitable for Key Stages 2, 3 & 4 (ages 7 to 16)
Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included).