Due to the adverse weather conditions in the UK, particularly in Scotland and the Pennines, some deliveries may be subject to delay. Please accept our apologies if your delivery is affected.
Finder 94.24SMA Relay Socket (Chassis) Type 9424
The Finder Relay Socket (Chassis) Type 9424 is from an industry standard range of miniature 4-pole changeover relays.
- Manual test button
- Mechanical flag indication
- DIN rail/surface socket has touchproof terminals
- Accepts all modules and a user defined legendable identification tab
- Relays approved to IMQ, SEMKO, CSA (4.5A), DEMKO, VDE, SEV and UL
- Sockets approved to CSA and UL
- Finder 55-34 series
|Dimensions||27.5 x 20.6 x 37mm|
|Contact rating||7A at 240V AC|
|Contact material||Silver nickel|
|Coil operating range||80% - 110%|
|Temperature range||40°C to +70°C|
|DIN rails/surface||7A 250V|
|Finder Part Nos||55.34.9.012.0040||60-1305|
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 Question by: Mike Biggs
| Product code: 60-1405
Q. Does this relay have the base that it plugs into?
A. Hi Mike
Thanks for your question. The socket bases for this relay are listed further down in the module, 60-1400 & 60-1405 https://www.rapidonline.com/7A-Power-relay-4PDT-29525